Haven says for Calista to watch out for those random Schmitty jumps over the couch!! Better get that girl a helmet...quick :)
Sean & Melanie,I wanted to wish you guys a belated congratulations on the birth of your gorgeous little girl!!! I'm very happy for you guys. I hope to be able to meet her in the future. Stay in touch.Adrian Alston
Post a Comment
Calista Liliana ChisolmBorn May 29th 2008 at 8:18 am7 lbs 3 oz - 19 inches long
2 comments:
Haven says for Calista to watch out for those random Schmitty jumps over the couch!! Better get that girl a helmet...quick :)
Sean & Melanie,
I wanted to wish you guys a belated congratulations on the birth of your gorgeous little girl!!! I'm very happy for you guys. I hope to be able to meet her in the future. Stay in touch.
Adrian Alston
Post a Comment